Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Reading

I admire Dr. Al Mohler and his reading, writing and remembering all he has read. There was a video clip promoting the Together for the Gospel 2008 conference in which C. J. Mahaney randomly picks a book off Mohler's shelf and Dr. Mohler is able to report on what it contained. C. J. was amazed and I was happy because I too have the book and Dr. Mohler was right on about it. That being said, Dr. Mohler has given us a list for summer reading here at his blog.

So in my next post I'll imitate the good Dr. Mohler and clue you in on my summer reading. Enjoy

2 comments:

Steve said...

Have you seen the following blogs about Sovereign Grace Ministries which C.J. Mahaney leads:

www.sgmrefuge.com

www.sgmsurvivors.com

They tell another side.

Tom said...

Thanks, Steve, for the information. I'll check them out.